- The Member or Family Group can renew their membership in advance of their expiry date.
- The Member or Family Group has 30 days after the expiry date to renew their membership.
- On day 31, the Member or the Family Group become Non-Members and have no access to the Benefits of CPS-ECP Membership.
If it is more than 30 days after their expiry date a former member must reapply for membership using the same process as a new member
We look forward to seeing you again!
Steps to reapply:
- Each member must Login.
- Complete Membership application process.
- Complete payment process
- Each member will receive a new expiry date.
- Historical profile data for a member will be carried forward to new membership.
- Family Groups can be reformed in one year at the next renewal date.
- Members can request assistance from a Membership Services Associate at National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-277-2628 extension 0159.