Qualifications for Membership
A Member of CPS-ECP is an individual who is at least 19 years of age and who:
- has successfully completed a course prescribed by the Board of Directors; or
- holds a valid Pleasure Craft Operator Certificate (PCOC)
- A Prescribed Course is any CPS-ECP course or equivalent as per the Competency Equivalence Table
A scan or photo of qualifications will be required for upload (pdf, tiff, jpeg or digital photo – 4 mb or less)
Please refer to the How To Join Worksheet (PDF) to ensure you have gathered all the necessary information shown before starting the online application process.
Note: If you have taken courses with CPS-ECP, or have previously been a member, you may already have a profile. Click on the blue ‘Login’ button on the top right of your screen. If you cannot remember your password, click on ‘Reset password’.
- $60.00 – First year and never been a member of Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons.
- A discount of 25% applies to a First Year Membership if requested within 60 days of the student’s marks submitted after completing a CPS-ECP course.
- $60.00 – Yearly Membership renewal, Single or Family Head.
- $30.00 – Yearly Membership renewal for each additional Family Member.
New members will be issued a one-time Membership Card, and a CPS-ECP flag.
Corporate discounts that more than cover cost of membership. Details