Comprehensive CPS-ECP Member Benefits
Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons Member Insurance
- Get a 15% discount on boat insurance
- 10% decrease in policy deductible for every claim-free year, up to 50%
- Coverage available for southern cruises
- 12-month navigation – No lay-up period required
- See more on our tailored coverage (pdf)
Group Home and Auto
- Save up to 20% on both your home and auto insurance premiums
- No additional service charges for pre-authorized payments
- Custom insurance solutions
- Available Canada-wide
NEW $500 Carefree Boat Club Discount
The Carefree concept is simple – offering you the opportunity to fully experience the joys of boating without the high costs and commitments of ownership. There are no limits on how often you go boating - just join, pay your dues and boat as often as you like.
CPS-ECP members will receive a $500 discount on the entry fee to Carefree Boat Club and a $75 credit on CPS-ECP courses at participating locations.Visit the member's site (log-in required) for details.
NAVIGATION 25% discount when you download the Aqua Map app
Aqua Map is a navigational application that provides the user with clear nautical charts, realistic symbols and colours. Aqua Maps functionalities are simple and intuitive.
CPS-ECP members will receive a 25% discount when they download the app of the navigational waters of their preference. To get your 25% discount when placing your online order please enter the discount codes listed in the member's site (log-in required).
EQUIPMENT Coleman - 40% Discount
We are very pleased to announce that through the CPS-ECP membership in the Canadian Safe Boating Council, all CPS-ECP members receive a 40% discount. To get your 40% discount when placing your online order please enter the discount codes listed in the member's site (log-in required)
Apply to become a CPS-ECP Member for $60
A discount of 25% applies to a First Year Membership if requested within 60 days of the student’s marks submitted after completing a CPS-ECP course.
Marine Assistance - 20% Discount
- 20% discount with C-Tow Marine Assistance Ltd.
- Towing, fuel delivery, jump starts, fog shepherding, minor on-scene repairs, soft groundings and additional services.
NEW Ports Cruising Guides - 10% Discount
Whether you're cruising the Rideau Canal and Lower Ottawa River, Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands, the Trent-Severn Waterway, or Georgian Bay, The North Channel & Lake Huron you'll find everything you need to know in PORTS.
CPS-ECP members will receive 10% discount and free shipping when they order one or all the guides. Visit the member's site (log-in required) for how-to-order details.
NEW Tropical Designs Nassau - 10% Discount
Tropical Designs Nassau, based in Toronto Ontario and Nassau Bahamas, offers high quality custom-made nautical themed pillows and tote bags that are mould/mildew resistant.
For design ideas visit Facebook Tropical Designs Nassau or Instagram @jillschoenhofer or Tropical Designs by Jill on Etsy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
VHF Radios | Fuel | Anchors | Life jackets | Navigation tools
Save on boating equipment from premier manufactures:
- Natural Marine Products Mail in receipts to Alex Milne and Associates for a rebate cheque.
- Salus Marine Wear Discounts on selected Salus Marine lifejackets.
- Dock Links Canada Membership $34.99 per year. Includes fuel savings.
- Icom Canada Save $10.00 to $100.00 on selected high quality radio equipment.
- Weems & Plath 15% savings on navigation tools and products.
- Fortress Marine Anchors rebate of $20.00 with the purchase of an anchor.
NOTE: The 20% discount is only available when Salus products are purchased through email@example.com and is NOT available through any other Salus dealer or outlet.
- Canadian Yachting Magazine** annual subscription. You also receive the CPS-ECP newsletter, The Port Hole, as an insert.
- 20% discount on annual subscription of Pacific Yachting Magazine.
- Replacement Cards Members receive a discount on Pleasure Craft Operator Card and Restricted Operator Certificate (Maritime) replacements.
- Discounts on CPS-ECP boating courses
- Save $5 on Great Lakes Cruising Club School Courses and Webinars.
*Note: Savings compared with a similar policy from Cowan Group to non-members. To qualify for the CPS-ECP Insurance program, it may be required for some boats that a recent marine survey be presented; as a result, not all boats may qualify or restrictions may apply. The CPS-ECP Boat Insurance program provides a comprehensive package. Not all proposed competitive policies are as comprehensive as the Cowan Group CPS-ECP program; read the policy fine prints of any competitive offer.
**$1.27 per issue from your annual membership dues for Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons is allocated to the annual subscription (6 issues) for Canadian Yachting and is non-deductible.
Want to become a benefit supplier? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org