AREA CPS SITES:
- Brockville Power and Sail Squadron
- Cornwall Power and Sail Squadron
- Kingston Power and Sail Squadron
- Rideau District
- United States Power Squadrons – Home Page
REGIONAL BOATING SITES:
- Canadian Heritage Rivers System (CHRS)
c/o Parks Canada, Ottawa, Canada Established in 1984 by the federal, provincial and territorial governments it’s purpose is to conserve and protect the best examples of Canada’s river heritage. The Rideau River is a heritage designated river.
- Pat’s Boating Home Page
Compendium of information for the Canadian boater: news, regulations, licenses, weather, cruising, Canadian Boating Index and fun stuff.
A non-commercial website with information about all things Rideau – complete travel and boating information, maps, history, accommodations, marina listings, photo galleries, and much more.
- Friends of the Rideau
A volunteer, non-profit organization which works to help enhance and conserve the heritage and charm of the Rideau Waterway. The website features info about Friends and the Rideau as well as a sales section featuring Rideau books and maps.
- Great Lakes & Seaway Vessel Passage
- Cruising the Ottawa River Under Sailing
GOVERNMENT OF CANADA WEBSITES:
- Canadian Coast Guard Home Page
- Notices to Mariners Online
- Notices to Shipping (NOTSHIPs)
- Environment Canada Weather Office
- Canadian Hydrographic Service
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Royal Yachting Association
- Canadian Yachting Association Kingston Ontario
- Mark Rosenthal’s Sailing Page
- http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/lightning.htm (complements Elaine Hisgrove)