Serving the Coast from Langdale to Halfmoon Bay
Who We Are
- A committed community of experienced boaters, national in scope, working together as volunteers to promote safe, enjoyable boating for all.
- Our Mission: to provide relevant training and services which will improve boating safety and pleasure and fellowship among members.
- Coast Squadron counts more than 160 members. We have won the District award for two years running now for having the greatest percentage increase in membership, year over year.
- Provide Education and Training using a nationally provided buffet of standardized courses covering all aspects of boating.
- Provide Other Services useful to the boating community (Safety Checks, Flare Disposal Events, Collaboration with Other Maritime Organizations and Social Activities)
We Need You!
We need willing volunteers to help. If you think you might be interested in, please contact Rod Moorcroft, Secretary at email@example.com or Jack Adams, Squadron Commander at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Us: 778-734-0737