Home > US Border Crossing
US Border Crossing

It is your responsibility as the skipper/owner of a recreational vessel to obtain the latest information regarding entry in the US with a pleasure craft.
The latest information can presently be found on the US Homeland Security Web site at:
If your vessel is 30ft or more, ensure that you have your US issued "Decal":
Please note that all recreational boaters are required to present themselves upon their arrival in Canada as per the Customs Act (CA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). This includes all foreign boaters entering Canada, as well as private boaters who depart Canada and enter foreign waters, and subsequently return to Canada.