1. You will need to Create a Profile
Information that you will need to gather is included in this How To Join Worksheet (PDF). Please download and fill out the following before you begin the application process.
2. Once completed, you’re ready to “Apply for Membership”.
Note: If you have taken courses with CPS-ECP, or have previously been a member, you may have to update your password.
Qualifications for Membership
A Member of CPS-ECP is an individual who is at least 19 years of age and who:
- has successfully completed a course prescribed by the Board of Directors; or
- holds a valid Pleasure Craft Operator Certificate (PCOC)
- A Prescribed Course is any CPS-ECP course or equivalent as per the Competency Equivalence Table
A scan or photo of qualifications will be required for upload (pdf, tiff, jpeg or digital photo – 4 mb or less)
- $52.00 – First year and never been a member of Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons.
- A discount of 25% applies to a First Year Membership if requested within 60 days of the student’s marks submitted after completing a CPS-ECP course.
- $52.00 – Yearly Membership renewal, Single or Family Head.
- $26.00 – Yearly Membership renewal for each additional Family Member.
- $10.00 – Pacific Mainland District added yearly charge for additional member benefit.