- This event has passed.
Vision 2020 – Virtual National Conference and AGM
October 19, 2020 - October 24, 2020
Who would have thought how this vision could evolve to be so true! In our wildest imagination, it never occurred to us that the CPS-ECP Annual Conference and AGM would take place in a virtual world. A reality that for many has become part of our daily lives over the past six months. The Squadrons of the Western Ontario District welcome you to the greatest opportunity ever afforded every Member of CPS-ECP. The opportunity to attend and participate in the meetings and seminars of this year’s Conference Vision 2020 .
You can be at any of the sessions within one minute at the click of your computer or tablet in the comfort of your own home. With this ease, you can attend the sessions of your choice and especially the Annual Meeting of CPS-ECP. No meetings or sessions will start prior to 1200 EDT.
Annual General Meeting Registration (AGM) is free and required by all attendees. Registration closes October 16th at 11:59 pm PST. Please assist us by advising those that may not have pre-registered for communications.
The Seminars and Special Events Package is your all access pass to seminars, award presentations, keynote speakers and the Friday night FUN hosted by Western Ontario District.
Be prepared to join the virtual Hospitality room on the Friday evening. The theme is “ All that Glitters ” and, yes, there will be a prize for the best dressed to the theme! Make sure you have something bubbly or sparkling to drink when you come to the Hospitality evening.
Keynote Speaker: Solo, Non-stop Circumnavigator Bert terHart.
Bert, a member of Gabriola Power and Sail Squadron, BC, made his mark in history as the first North American to sail solo, non-stop, west to east, around the five great capes, using only celestial navigation, with no GPS! He spent 267 days at sea in his 13-meter boat the Seaburban , his nautical skills and the support of family, friends and strangers alike sustained him during the voyage. Bert will be sharing his once-in-a-lifetime adventure on Saturday, October 24 at 1600.
- Access links for the Annual General Meeting will be communicated prior to the event kick-off. Voting instructions, access to the French broadcast, Motion information and Financial Statements will also be sent to members.
- If you’re a Squadron Executive, District Executive, Board Member, Membership Committee, Educational Department or the National Executive Committee Member expect to see Microsoft Teams meeting invites sent directly to your email in the coming days.
- For those who purchase the Special Sessions package your Microsoft Live Event access links will be emailed to you prior to the event.
- Access links for the Annual General Meeting will be communicated prior to the AGM. Voting instructions and access to the French broadcast will also be sent to members.
- All registrations are individual. Everyone must complete a separate registration for the AGM and seminar package
Need Help? Email: IT Help