Welcome to Midland Power and Sail Squadron
Bringing boaters home safely for close to 70 years in Midland and area
We are a national organization of recreational boating enthusiasts with over 20,000 active members
Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons (CPS-ECP) is a committed community of experienced boaters inspiring others to adopt a safe boating attitude through education and training. Since CPS-ECP has been connecting boaters and continues to play a major role in Canadian boating culture.
We are a nationwide not for profit organization with over 20,000 active members. Our instructors and programs help recreational boaters improve their boating safety knowledge as well as their vessel handling and navigation skills.
CPS-ECP Vision, Mission and Values
Approved by the CPS-ECP Board of Directors, June 14, 2016
Vision – what we are
- A committed community of experienced boaters inspiring others to adopt a safe boating attitude through education and training.
Mission – what we do to achieve our vision
- We teach safe boating practices and proper navigational technologies.
- We promote the cause of boating safety by creating a safe boating ethic.
Values – what keeps us strong
- Boating safety is of prime importance
- We encourage the boating experience as a safety and enjoyable recreation.
- Our CPS-ECP Boating Courses are of high quality and provide good value
- We are leaders in safe boating education
- We embrace changes in boating education and practices
- We depend on volunteers of all ages, levels of experience and skill
- We enjoy our interactions with our fellow volunteers and members
- We believe in boating in an environmentally responsible manner